We are now looking for a Sr Deep Learning Inference-Kernel and Performance Software Unit Lead.
We are rapidly growing our research and development for Inference and are seeking an outstanding leader to join our team. We specialize in developing GPU-accelerated Deep learning software. Researchers around the world are using NVIDIA GPUs to power a revolution in deep learning, enabling breakthroughs in numerous areas. Join the team that builds software to enable these new solutions. Collaborate with the deep learning community to implement the latest algorithms for public release in Tensor-RT. Your ability to work in a dynamic customer oriented team is required and excellent communication skills are necessary.
This opportunity is to be a leader for one of our TensorRT-backend regional teams. You will coordinate and design features with your team of several engineers in Moscow. You will provide team status, and escalate challenges to collaborate with multiple time zones. Take a look at more details of this exciting opportunity below.
What you'll be doing:
- Lead a growing team in Moscow, Russia to Develop highly optimized deep learning kernels for inference
- Do performance optimization, analysis, and tuning for our TensorRT SW library
- Work with cross-collaborative teams across cloud service providers, automotive, image understanding, and speech understanding to develop innovative solutions
- Occasionally travel to US, conferences, and customers for technical consultation and training
What we need to see:
- PhD or equivalent experience in relevant discipline (CE, CS&E, CS, AI)
- 5 years of relevant work experience
- Project management experience
- NVIDIA expertise for managing nvbugs (NVIDIA proprietary bug tracker), JIRA sw tracking (Atlassian Hybrid SW development tracker), for SW development processes.
- Experience with Perforce required. Git nice to have
- You'll need excellent C/C++ programming and software design skills. SW Agile skills are helpful and Python experience is a plus
- Prior experience with performance modelling, profiling, debug, and code optimization or architectural knowledge of CPU and GPU
- GPU programming experience (CUDA or OpenCL) desired
Come, join our DL Architecture team, where you can help build the real-time, cost-effective computing platform driving our success in this exciting and quickly growing field.